Leadership, workforce development and skills in the arts, creative and cultural sector: Evidence Review
- How has the sector progressed with regard to leadership, workforce development, workforce diversity and skill levels since 2010?
- How does this progress compare to other sectors in the economy?
- What new and innovative models of workforce development are other sectors adopting, on an international level, to ensure their workforces are prepared for the challenges of an increasingly global economy?
- What challenges will the arts, creative and cultural...
Date Published: 25th September 2018
Report Author/s: Andy Parkinson, Jamie Buttrick
Organisation/s : Arts Council England, Consilium Research & Consultancy
Date Published: 26th June 2019
Report Author/s: Oxford Economics
Organisation/s : Oxford Economics
- Insight into the world of work that improved their ability to make decisions about the future, understand workplace ‘norms’ and behaviours, and to understand different sorts of workplaces;
- Development of career-relevant skills valued by employers including communication, teamwork, resilience and confidence, and;
- Improved long-term careers outcomes, including wage-premiums, employability, and a reduced likelihood of becoming NEET (Not in Education, Employment or Training).
Date Published: 2nd May 2019
Report Author/s: Bart Shaw, Loic Menzies, Sam Baars, Will Millard
Organisation/s : LKMCo, Workfinder