- How has the sector progressed with regard to leadership, workforce development, workforce diversity and skill levels since 2010?
- How does this progress compare to other sectors in the economy?
- What new and innovative models of workforce development are other sectors adopting, on an international level, to ensure their workforces are prepared for the challenges of an increasingly global economy?
- What challenges will the arts, creative and cultural...
Date Published: 25th September 2018
Report Author/s: Andy Parkinson, Jamie Buttrick
Organisation/s : Arts Council England, Consilium Research & Consultancy
Type of Report: Summary of Evidence
Date Published: 2nd June 2020
Report Author/s: Ben Weidmann, Jon Kay, Rob Coe, Robbie Coleman
Organisation/s : The Education Endowment Foundation
Date Published: 17th July 2019
Report Author/s: Martin Smith
Organisation/s : Outdoor Citizens, Outdoor Council
- can arts and culture make a contribution to reducing (re)offending?
- the impact of art and culture on health and wellbeing throughout life
- the role of art and culture in physical, psychological and social health
Date Published: 23rd November 2018
Report Author/s: Arts Council England
Organisation/s : Arts Council England